Draw a plan and a section of the model.
• In your model, place a human figure. This will define the scale of your model as a structure, which is inhabited. You can refer online cad libraries for reference figures such as: http://www.bibliocad.com/library/human-figure_674884
• Decide how you will place this structure on the ground on the drawing. It can be buried partially, or you can add extra elements.
• Define the ground line for the section drawing.
• Draw the plan. Plan should be cut ~160 cm above the ground level. (Eye level of your figure)
• On plan, show the section line.
• Define how the dweller enters the structure, and what is around the structure.
• Use proper lineweight213231312